Latest from the Blog
Stacey Lane, M. A. , (602) 367-6748
IN PERSON AND ONLINE APPOINTMENTS
SERVING THE SEDONA, COTTONWOOD, FLAGSTAFF AND CAMP VERDE AREAS
Certified Hypnotherapist, Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and Solutions
Call for a free telephone consultation so that you may determine how my services can best benefit you.
Member of American Alliance of Hypnotherapists;https://stevegjones.com/alliance/
- Past Life Regression
- Quit Smoking
- Remove Food Cravings/Weight Loss
- Develop realizable plans and carry them out.
- Improve self confidence.
- Control your inner ‘state’ so you feel how you want to feel, especially in stressful situations.
- Develop rapport with other people.
- Communicate effectively, one-to-one or to audiences.
- Overcome your fears and phobias
- Eradicate your limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Reduce your stress levels and anxiety
- Change the way you think and feel about past mistakes, challenging events or failures
- Feel motivated and inspired about your life
- Increase your confidence, self belief and self esteem
Hypnosis, also referred to as hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion, is a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus and concentration. Hypnosis is usually done with the help of a therapist using verbal repetition and mental images. When you’re under hypnosis, you usually feel calm and relaxed, and are more open to suggestions.
Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviors or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It’s important to know that although you’re more open to suggestion during hypnosis, you don’t lose control over your behavior.
Specializing in Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Solutions. At times, I combine techniques in order to best serve you and for speed of resolution.
(602) 367-6748, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.